Welcome dreamer, I am Drake.
Reblogged from mllyflwr
The warning signs of depression:
- feelings of hopelessness and pessimism
- feelings of worthlessness, guilt and helplessness
- irregular sleep
- decreased energy
- persistent sad, anxious or empty mood
- changes in mood
- difficulty making decisions
- thoughts of death or suicide
- appetite and weight loss
My counsellor told me if you have four or more of these “signs” CONSTANTLY, you could be considered to have depression. Scary, huh?
I’m not being funny but I’ve just found this and I think this is something more people need to become aware of, and I’m surprised not more people reblogged it at the time. I think it’s a really serious issue that people don’t take seriously enough.
There was a storm outside tonight; it was nice.